Cross-Discipline Latham Team recognized for federal court victory in high-profile chess cheating dispute.
Haim Zaltzman, Vice Chair of Latham's Emerging Companies & Growth Practice, focuses on private capital, finance, and other corporate transactions, primarily in the healthcare, life sciences, and technology fields. Haim is a member of the firm's Strategic Client Committee and Private Capital Practice.
Mr. Zaltzman frequently represents borrowers/issuers, sponsors, and financial institutions in private capital transactions, including:
- Technology growth financings (venture, structured, ABL, ARR, CARR/bookings, milestone-based, Up C, SPAC-related, and other structures)
- Direct lending transactions (private equity acquisition financings, cash-flow, ARR, CARR, liquidity, and other structures)
- Life sciences intellectual property monetization transactions (IP-backed debt, royalty buyout, synthetic royalty, revenue participations, R&D financings)
- Leasing, crypto/bitcoin, securitization, and other similar asset-based transactions
- Structured equity, pre-IPO debt and equity financings, and similar private capital transactions
Mr. Zaltzman holds leadership positions with the Chinese American International School and the American Jewish Committee.
Mr. Zaltzman has also been featured on CNBC, The Information, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, CFO Magazine, The Recorder, Law360.com, The Daily Journal, the International Financial Law Review, and VCExperts.com for his debt experience.