Latham & Watkins’ work earned numerous accolades from the annual IJGlobal Awards, which celebrates the “best-in-class transactions and organisations” in the international energy and infrastructure communities.
At the IJGlobal Europe Awards event, held on March 9 in London, Latham was recognized for advising on the Deal of the Year award in the digital infrastructure sector. The firm was also shortlist as European Legal Advisor of the Year.
The ceremony celebrating the IJGlobal Americas Awards – which encompasses both the Latin America and North America regions
Lastly, at the IJGlobal APAC Awards held on March 23 in Singapore, Latham was honored for advising on two Deals of the Year. These transactions were in the oil and gas and transport sectors.
The winning projects include:
- Asia Pacific Deal of the Year (Refinance Oil & Gas) – Ichthys LNG Refinance
- Asia Pacific Deal of the Year (Transport) – Bulacan International Airport Phase 1 PPP
- North America Deal of the Year (Refinance, Battery Storage) – LS Power’s Bolt Battery Portfolio Refinance
- North America Deal of the Year (Transport, Airport) – JFK Terminal 6 Redevelopment
- North America Deal of the Year (Refinance, Oil & Gas) – Wink to Webster Refinance
- North America Deal of the Year (Refinance, Oil & Gas) – Lordstown CCGT Refinance
- North America Deal of the Year (Oil & Gas, LNG) – Plaquemines LNG
- LatAm Deal of the Year (Refinance, Transport) – Rumichaca-Pasto 4G Refinance
- European Deal of the Year (Digital Infrastructure, Data Centres) – EQT’s EdgeConneX European Data Centre Financing